Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A New ES Blog Challenge Thing

As you may or may not know, I am onthe site CT for Elemental Scraps. GREAT team, fun girls, fabulous product to play with. Well, anyways-I get to do one of the 2 bi-weekly challenges this week! I even made a layered PSD template to help you along, I'd love for you to check it out!



ES Blog Challenge #4


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



There are prizes involved, and who doesn't love a good prize?

As for other news, there's not any! LOL, my life is boring, but that can be good, ya know!? My oldest 2 are back to school, my youngest 2are as crazy beautiful, the daycare kids are cute and mischievious, DH is working hard, I'm procrastinating from doing some design work, all as usual. Well, thanks for stopping in and taking a sneak peak of my week. Hope you'll stop by the ES blo, and play along.

4 comments:

Azrood said...

Hey Rachel! The challenge looks like fun! Off to check it out right now!

Lisa Joy said...

What a fun challenge!

Anonymous said...

Great challenge! Have a good day!

Karin said...

Great challenge. Love the ad you used for inspiration.

 


*blog header credits: glitter vignette-Lisa Whitney / wings-Amanda Roberts / newspaper star-Faith True / background brush-Nancie Janitz Rowe / stitching-Christine Nash / fonts-turbo ripped, verve, and upirpaw