Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, March 9, 2007

Babies for sale....

Okay, no babies for sale, really. BUT there is a SALE AND a baby being born, both today!! First and foremost, my sister is at the hospital as I type this! She is being induced today! They wanted her there at 8am. I'm hoping things go quickly for her sake! My 4th nephew will (hopefully) be here today, March 9th! Ethan James...isn't that a great name? I love it! She has had a very stressful pregnancy. She had a blood clot very early on, and was prescribed blood thinners twice a day for the duration of her pregnancy, and as if pregnancy is not stressful enough on a body, she had to INJECT the meds! She's such a strong woman! 2 shots EVERYDAY in her belly, so Ethan is VERY much loved and cared for already...I just hope she has a nice smooth labor and delivery! I also have my other nephew, Brayden, the BIG brother, for the day as well. He is quite the handful...but so funny!So maybe send me a few "go smoothly" vibes as well! LOL

Now, about the SALE! Who DOESN'T love a sale? I know I love to save money! OAKS is having a store wide, Spring Forward, 40% off sale! AWESOME, right? Well, on TOP of that...if you spend $10, you will also receive a free kit by Dawn Wilson! How cool is that? I know! VERY cool! So Here is a preview of the freebie kit:



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And, if you'll see yesterday's blog post, I have 2 new element packs in the store too! I hope you stop by and take a look, there are a LOT of new designers and a lot of old favorites at OAKS too!

8 comments:

Petra said...

wow...how exciting, can´t wait to see some pics. of the new baby in the family! Hope you sister is doing ok and I loooove his name! :-)

Sale..where?? Have to check it out, thanks for letting me know ;-)

Have a great weekend!!

Katherine Lent said...

Hope your sister is OK! Take care, and congrats on your new designing career!!

ymA said...

Aw, a new baby! Hope all is well. Have a great weekend.

Melanie said...

YAY!!! Congrats on the baby news!! Can't wait to see pics of him posted here. Ethan was one of the names that I LOVED. It was one of the ones we were going to use if Ava was a boy instead of a girl. :)

Love your goodies! Those belts are awesome!! Have a great weekend, sweetie!

Anonymous said...

Hopefully everything goes well with your sister and the new baby.

Love the Coconut Kiwi kit. Great color combo.

Anonymous said...

ooh how exciting Rachel! Cant wait to see some photos! Those belts of yours are awesome!!
Have a great weekend!

paige said...

Congrats on being an aunt again!! I love the name they chose!

sabedavo said...

Hope your nephew made his apperance safely and happily!

 


*blog header credits: glitter vignette-Lisa Whitney / wings-Amanda Roberts / newspaper star-Faith True / background brush-Nancie Janitz Rowe / stitching-Christine Nash / fonts-turbo ripped, verve, and upirpaw