Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, March 23, 2007

Nothing much...

Just wanted to share this interesting site I stumbled upon. It was in an "inspiring links" thread at DD. I checked it out, and it is such a cool voyeristic idea, and full of random images that might just make you laugh, grimace, grin, or even scrap!

FOUND

I wanted to post a congrats and the list of HOF winners:

1.Courtney Kelly
2.Jackie Stringham
3.Summer Fullerton
4.Linda Harrison
5.Jennifer Perks
6.Vivian Masket
7.Allison Davis
8.Sheri Reguly
9.Vidya Ganapati
10.Kristina Contes
11.Wendy Bretz
12.Mou Saha
13.Bernadette Henderson
14.Lea Lawson
15.Rachel Cohara
16.Deena Wuest
17.Jill Hornby
18.Paula Gilarde
19.Kimber McGray
20.Karen Wilson-Bonnar
21.Shannon Liu
22.Mitchell Kraft
23.Jamie Harper
24.Cherie Mask
25.Tracey Odachowski

There are 2 digi-girls on there too, and I believe a few others are hybrid scrappers as well! It is fun and amazing to watch digital scrapbooking trickle into "mainstream" scrapping! Isn't it?


Also, just a reminder...I am offering a 25% off coupon, good through March 31, in honor of my baby turning one this month! So grab the code:

bloggitycharm

3 comments:

Deena said...

I am going to have to check that site out sounds fun!!

Anonymous said...

That site looks really cool! I guess you gotta be careful about what you throw away or leave places. :)

orachel said...

I finally found you! I'm not a blog stalker, I swear. I keep hearing about the "other Rachel" involved on many of the sites I'm on...

I'm Rachel too...aspiring designer also (though you are far ahead of me in experience and talent...but I'm working on my first design project now). Just thought I'd drop in and say hello!

I didn't see a "subscribe" link, but if you have a mailing list, would you stick me on it, please?

Really dig your products...love the lace in the freebie sampler you have on blog.

Ok..off to check out this cool site!

-rachel kendall
orachel54@yahoo.com

 


*blog header credits: glitter vignette-Lisa Whitney / wings-Amanda Roberts / newspaper star-Faith True / background brush-Nancie Janitz Rowe / stitching-Christine Nash / fonts-turbo ripped, verve, and upirpaw