Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, December 7, 2007

Lightroom Example Thing

Okay...so a few people asked about examples, so here they are. A few presets used on the same photo(I've labeled each photo with the preset use and the designer of the preset):



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



I'm also including a little preset for you if you'd like to try out the "Raspberry Glow" effect:



Raspberry Glow-Lightroom Preset by Rachel Martin



If it asks for a password, try "cloudnine". I'd love to here from you if you decide to pick it up and try it out! Enjoy!

10 comments:

Robin Ennis Willson said...

Neat effect Rachel!
(I'm a nerd too :))

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

Since I live so close, can I come play with your lightroom, lol. I love the raspberry glow. Wow, you are gonna make me go install the trial version and spend more money in 30 days. Sorry your kids didn't get the snow day. Hopefully this weekend this stuff will clear up. Enjoy your day.

Mom2aTrio (JZDesigns) said...

oh thats so neat....{must stay away from digital crack}

Azrood said...

Ahhh, Rachel! You're such an enabler, lol! I've so been trying to avoid downloading the trial because I know I'll end up buying it, but you're not helping. :) I love how you photos turned out!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Rachel!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for showing some sample photo effects. I just love the chocolate and the raspberry glow. This looks very interesting and fun. Have to go check it out.

Fantacy so Sweet-n-Stuff... said...

:) ty so very much! it is gorgeous!

Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

Beautiful effects, I am definitely going to try your raspberry glow, it was actually my fave:)

Blythe said...

Oooh that raspberry glow effect looks awesome! I've been drooling over lightroom, I know what I'm asking Santa for this year!

Anonymous said...

Of all those previews...I liked yours the best! Thank you for sharing.

 


*blog header credits: glitter vignette-Lisa Whitney / wings-Amanda Roberts / newspaper star-Faith True / background brush-Nancie Janitz Rowe / stitching-Christine Nash / fonts-turbo ripped, verve, and upirpaw