Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Get inspired...

I'm hosting a bi-monthly Ad Challenge at OAKS. Come join me and get inspired!



Here is this weeks inspiring ad:


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

If you decide to play along, please visit the gallery at www.oneofakindscrapz.com and upload your LO there, then post a link to your LO in the Ad Challenge Forum.


I can't wait to see what you come up with! Have fun! Please, post a comment here if you decide to join me! I love hearing from you!

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Great ad piece!

Brandy said...

wow! what a great ad. awsome pick.

SarahG said...

This is Great Ad Challenge Rachel! Good Luck with it :)

 


*blog header credits: glitter vignette-Lisa Whitney / wings-Amanda Roberts / newspaper star-Faith True / background brush-Nancie Janitz Rowe / stitching-Christine Nash / fonts-turbo ripped, verve, and upirpaw