Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, January 10, 2008

A Blinkie Thing

Would you like to win alittle gift from? A possible Guest CT spot? Or maybe even afull time CT position? Well...you COULD! All you have to do is sport my little fan blinkie in your siggy. I wander around the digital community-so you never know what forum I may spot you in.

Photobucket
(please save to your own computer and
upload to a file hosting site of your choice!)


With OAKS closing at the end of this month,I am busily revamping products, redoing previews, and setting up my stores at both Pickle Berry Pop AND Purple Paper Flowers!

As if that isn't enough, lol, being the hardcore scrap enthusiast that I am./ I've even managed to get a few layouts done the past few weeks too.



Here is a sampling:


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket



Well folks-thaty's all I've got for now.Time to get back to work!

5 comments:

Azrood said...

Wow Rachel! You have been a busy gal indeed! Your layouts are all so fabulous!!! Congrats on the new stores!

Sara E said...

I don't know how you have the time to make such great LOs with repackaging everything for your new stores...
have a fab Friday and weekend :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layouts Rachel! I'm all excited to be with you over at PPF! We have such a great team together I think!

Have a great day!

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

Missing OAKS something fierce! Congrats on PPF. Most likely be hanging out over there since Heather's selling there too. Have a good weekend

Neverland Scraps said...

wow beautiful layouts that you've made!! Congrats on your new store!!

 


*blog header credits: glitter vignette-Lisa Whitney / wings-Amanda Roberts / newspaper star-Faith True / background brush-Nancie Janitz Rowe / stitching-Christine Nash / fonts-turbo ripped, verve, and upirpaw