Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, January 14, 2008

A Rough Weekend Thing

Wow...what a rough weekend. You know it's bad when you can't wait for Monday! I was sick, my husband had tp work all weekend..it was just NOT fun. Then I wake up to crazy hyper kids, and well...I'm sure you get the picture. Thank goodness for my mom. She took my oldest son to a movie Saturday, then let him and my oldest daughter both spend the night with her on Saturday. So I did get a little bit of a sleep in on Sunday morning, but not much. I was up and at 'em at 8 am. But that is an hour and a half extra sleep for me. But hey, nothing a coffee pot couldn't fix!

Feeling under the weather did give me a chance to get some layouts made,some new products started, and I also got a few more things uploaded to both of my NEW stores! Very excited about that! Here is a look at a few layouts I did, some for CT work, some just because:



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





Here is a little sneak peek of a few of my new products!




At Pickle Berry Pop:

Photobucket

Photobucket




At Purple Paper Flowers:

Photobucket


Photobucket


Hope you like them! And, as you may know, OAKS will be closing on January 31, 2008. MY SHOPPE is currently 60%(excluding already clearanced items and collab kits). So don't forget to stop in there and take a look around, some of those things may not reappear in my new stores!

Well...after a lovely weekend, it is now time for me to play catch up on housework AND laundry-how FUN! Wish me luck!

9 comments:

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

Sorry you had such a rough weekend. Hope you're feeling better. I snagged your blinkie for PPF but didn't get it into my photobucket acct yet. Keep an eye out for it. It's good to see so many of the OAKS girls there.

Have a good day.

Jen U said...

Beautiful layouts, glad something good came out of your rough weekend! :) Love the new products, have a great day! :)

Carolyn Albro said...

Great LO's and fun new stuff coming out soon!!

I hope you're feeling better. I hate being sick. And I don't have hyper kids running around LOL

Sara E said...

wow.. you are the alpha lady, aren't you? i know it's been said before by others... but dang... I Love that gin rummy alpha

and your LOs are all sooo fab... I really love that one with all the circle stitching :)

good luck at your new tores..I"m sure you'll do fabulous!

cheers!

Anonymous said...

Awesome LO's. Good luck with that housework. Have some of that to do myself LOL Good luck with your new Stores. Hope your feeling beter.

Jessie (ScrapKitten)

Anonymous said...

Aw! I hope your feeling better! I'm glad someone helped you out a little. It stinks to be the sick mom. Gorgeous layouts and products! As always!

Unknown said...

Wonderful layouts, especially considering you were having a rough weekend.

gabs-art said...

your LOs are gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Sorry you had a rough weekend. Hope your week goes better. Love the LOs and the products.

 


*blog header credits: glitter vignette-Lisa Whitney / wings-Amanda Roberts / newspaper star-Faith True / background brush-Nancie Janitz Rowe / stitching-Christine Nash / fonts-turbo ripped, verve, and upirpaw