Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, January 28, 2008

A Coffee Thing

The "From Our Blog to Yours" at SSD has a fun little internet survey this week. I am definitely a coffee girl-so this one was right up my alley. And as boring as it may sound. I am quite happy to learn...



You Are a Plain Ole Cup of Joe

But don't think plain - instead think, uncomplicated
You're a low maintenance kind of girl... who can hang with the guys
Down to earth, easy going, and fun! Yup, that's you: the friend everyone invites.
And your dependable too. Both for a laugh and a sympathetic ear.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a plain cup of Jo too...but I prefer me with Sweet'N'Low and creamer :)

 


*blog header credits: glitter vignette-Lisa Whitney / wings-Amanda Roberts / newspaper star-Faith True / background brush-Nancie Janitz Rowe / stitching-Christine Nash / fonts-turbo ripped, verve, and upirpaw