Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

All about me...in one word...

Got this from the blog prompt board over at DSP!

This Moment: anxious
Your Shoes: slippers
Craving: pancakes
The State of Your Home: chaotic
Annoyed By: screaming
Noise In the Background: screaming ;)
Really Want To: scrap
Thinking about: money
Smelling: coffee
Favorite Product In Office Supply Aisle: bic
Don't Ever Want To: wreck
Your Eye Color: brown
The Weather: COLD
Have Never Tried: sardines
Think Everyone Should Try: PB&Bacon
Last Vacation Destination: Gatlinburg
The Last Thing You Had to Drink: coffee
Your Bad Habit: coffee
What You're Going To Do Now: scrap


Other great news!!! Faith True just put her new boy collection up at OAKS and DSD! I'm so excited. I saw previews over the weekend, and it looks GREAT! I know there always seems to be a shortage in fun, funky, and fabulous boy kits. So I think you should definitely check it out!

7 comments:

Heather Heinzer said...

What a fun snapshot of you! Have fun scrapping, I'm jealous!

Pea in a Pod said...

This is totally COOL! Thanks for pointing out this one:) And I love pancakes! I just finished eating one..lol

Unknown said...

I've never tried sardines either - and I don't plan to! LOL! Have a great day!

Stephanie said...

Very fun prompt. Have fun scrapping!! :)

Glynis said...

Love your list! And I've always thought bacon would go great with peanut butter...now I KNOW I'll have to try it!

Lena Brandenburg said...

I'm seriously going to to try bacon and peanut butter. I mean, like maybe, tonight! LMBO!!!

Thanks for the peek into your world! Your graphic just cracks me up. LOL

Whenever I get around to fixing my blogrol *sigh* I'm definitely adding you :)

loonyhiker said...

I love Gatlinburg. We like to go to the Smokies at least 2 or 3 times a year. Did you get to go to Cades Cove?

 


*blog header credits: glitter vignette-Lisa Whitney / wings-Amanda Roberts / newspaper star-Faith True / background brush-Nancie Janitz Rowe / stitching-Christine Nash / fonts-turbo ripped, verve, and upirpaw