Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, January 22, 2007

New tooth. New toot.


After 3 agonizing days, and a little less sleep for both me and her, Ruby's fourth tooth is officially through! Thank goodness! The bad news is, I think I see tooth number five showing beneath her gum line. Well, now back to your regularly scheduled programming...

I'm so excited this morning! Elemental Scraps new site went live! If you have not checked it out yet, I highly recommend it. It's beautiful! I'm sure if you do not have a digi-forum home, you may have now if you visit ES! The color scheme is sophisticated and chic. The forums have lots of great women, scrappers, and friends roaming around. Adding icing to the proverbial cake...there are new designers too! So please check it out!

3 comments:

Summer Dove Simmons said...

oh sweet baby - so glad she got her 4th tooth. Hopefully you can get some rest now. =) ElementalScraps new look does look great!!

Unknown said...

Congrats on tooth #4! And I got my ES e-mail this morning, will check it out later today :)

Heather Heinzer said...

YEAH on the tooth! ES is looking great!

 


*blog header credits: glitter vignette-Lisa Whitney / wings-Amanda Roberts / newspaper star-Faith True / background brush-Nancie Janitz Rowe / stitching-Christine Nash / fonts-turbo ripped, verve, and upirpaw